Is your dog more of a furry fiend than a furry friend? Does he mug visitors, use your home as a toilet, nip you, hump everything in sight and generally behave like a hoodlum? Does she terrorize the postman, take over your bed, or refuse to come when called? Are your dog's antics driving you barking mad?
Or are you considering buying or adopting a dog, and want to find out which breed or mixed breed would best suit your lifestyle, and how you can make sure you start off on the right foot?
The Dog Helpline is a reasonably priced dog behaviour advice line that you can call from anywhere in the world. You will receive guidance from a team of experts who are all trained in the compassionate and highly effective Sympatico method taught at The International School of Canine Practitioners. Your consultation is carried out through Skype or over the phone, and is backed up by an email Action Plan that lists the advice you've been given. You can send videos of your dog before, and use a webcam during, the consultation, if you wish.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE DOG HELPLINE
* You have access to an experienced and highly recommended Canine Psychologist and Behaviourist, who is a member of the Association of INTO Dogs, Pet Dog Trainers of Europe and The Dog Rescue Federation.
* You receive personal, caring advice that's tailored especially for you and your dog(s).
* You can get help promptly at a time to suit you.
* You benefit from distance help with many of the advantages of home visits (and you don't have to vacuum the floor!)
* You receive personal telephone and email support (free calls if you have Skype).
* The Dog Helpline charges a manageable fee.
Join The Dog Helpline on Facebook, too!